Become your own money master.
Living Confidently Suits You.
Money Skills Workshop
In this web introduction to FIT’s financial approach, learn the three things that no one ever taught you about money, and begin to feel at ease and confident about your financial journey.
• The whole financial truth – what you were never taught and need to know
• You will have insights into your existing financial choices after just one hour
• Learn what’s included in the one year Financial Insight Training program
Experience this thoughtful, pre-recorded session about money mastery –
all from the comfort of your couch.
“Living Mindfully is the Path to Living Confidently”
FIT Principle #7
Financial Insight Training Program
Our premiere online program transforms your relationship to your finances. You will experience a shift in your perception, learn what’s needed to make confident financial choices, and establish a personal financial philosophy to carry you through life.
• Core curriculum that includes:
– Establishing your unique values—what matters most to you as an individual
– A powerful shift to new methods for financial choices
– An easy and meaningful approach to financial data
– Detailed decision processes for both daily and life-changing choices
– Guided creation of your personal financial philosophy
– Access to the 14 FIT Principles
• Implementation support for new methods, habits and systems presented in curriculum
• Coaching on aligning your values to your choices to achieve financial confidence
• Ongoing reviews + planning to make Financial Insight Living your foundation for all choices
• Membership in the FIT Community Forum
$95/month for 12 months
February 1, 2018 — January 31, 2019
“Take Control and Create Your Financial Philosophy”
FIT Principle #2
We welcome the chance to bring our enthusiasm about financial development to your group or company via specialized workshop opportunities.
Based on customized designed program
Private coaching is for Individuals, Couples or Families. It is most effective after you have built a foundation with the right concepts and tools so we recommend enrolling in the Financial Insight Training program before requesting this service. We also understand that there are some circumstances that make private coaching optimal. If you think this is the best option for you, let’s discuss!
Depending on the age of the students, programs range from basic finance for younger groups to the Decade$ program designed for high-school and college age students in which they make choices moving through a forty year period to see the outcomes and learn valuable skills.