Money tells a story about life.
Learn how to be a great author.
Transform your (financial) life in the FIT Universe.
It happens to all of us: one day we wake up and realize that we are an adult with money to manage… and with no training to do so! Whatever the circumstances are that has you looking for answers, we have what you need.
- The complete FIT curriculum described below (Fundamentals, Insight, IfcomeTM, Benchmark)
- Video modules with lessons averaging 8 minutes each
- Recommended schedule to complete the curriculum (leisurely!) over 4 months
- Desktop and mobile options for ease of access
- Value: $1,500
- Group workshops to guide your curriculum progress
- 4 private coaching sessions – it’s all about you!
- 6 additional private coaching sessions upon completion of the curriculum
- In-app chat messaging
- Value: $5,500
(all with FIT Founder Jodi Carter)
- Topic-focused conversations, content, and workshops
- Compassionate and nonjudgmental forums
- The FIT Team formula: empathy, experience, and ease
- Accountability that feels like a financial hug
- Value: Not quantifiable!
Total FIT Universe Value $7,000+
Join the FIT Universe
$1,140 (6 monthly payments of $190)
$995 (PAY IN FULL TO SAVE)
$2,040 (6 monthly payments of $340)
$1,750 (PAY IN FULL TO SAVE)
*Join with a spouse/partner/friend/sibling to save
The registration period has ended but we’d like you to stay up-to-date on FIT news, insights, and best practices to strengthen your financial wellness.
“Working with Jodi is like…the greatest experience ever. Jodi doesn’t tell you what to do. Instead she helps guide a conversation that makes you realize your goals and teaches you how to prioritize for them. FIT is extremely empowering because I feel like I have control over that part of my life that I never felt like I had before.”
Leadership that combines the power
of empathy, experience, and ease.
and real-world tips & tricks
Tired Takeout (and the Unwanted Dessert)October 4, 2021 • Jodi Carter
We all do it. We have a fridge full of food; but we're tired and we don't wanna cook! Sometimes we’re craving that feeling of being taken care of—we want to feel like someone else did the work.
Couples Conversations: To Merge or Not to MergeJuly 15, 2022 • Jodi Carter
Many couples ask me to prescribe the best solution for their finances when they are starting to cohabitate or are getting married. They want to “get it right” and are hoping to learn a winning strategy. And couples that have had a plan in place for many years often ask if there is a better way.
Invest in the Life You WantJune 23, 2022 • Jodi Carter
The title of this piece sounds like a typical investing blog lead in. You might expect to read about personal strategies for accumulation, earnings, and growth. But that’s not what this is about! As a matter of fact, I believe that leaving all that to the experts is the best way to build wealth.
Financial Insight = Love + MoneyJune 24, 2022 • Michelle Kuchuk
When FIT members are getting started, they often share concerns like, “I’m so worried about what I’m going to have to give up” and “I don’t think I can reach my goals without cutting out everything I love.”